If a fire recently ignited inside your business, the consequences could be devastating. The best thing you can do to ease the recovery process is to hire a fire damage restoration company in Detroit as quickly as possible. Don’t wait a moment longer to get the help you need—the experts at Flood & Fire Solutions are available to take your call 24 hours a day!
Contact us right away to begin the commercial fire and smoke damage recovery process. We have served the Detroit area since 1997.
Types of Damage Caused by a Fire
When you think of fire damage in a building, you may imagine burned belongings and a charred structure. However, the harm done during a building fire may extend far beyond what the flames destroy.
Fortunately, Flood & Fire Solutions can help you recover, no matter the extent of the damage. Our team is fully trained and certified to mitigate commercial fire damage and perform the necessary building restoration. Our state-of-the-art tools and technology will help your building look good as new in the shortest time frame possible.
Here are the types of damage we address:
- Soot and smoke damage from the fire itself
- Water damage and fire extinguisher chemicals left behind by firefighters
- Broken windows or holes cut in the wall during the firefighting process
- Corrosive residue left behind by synthetic materials used in furniture, flooring, and building materials that undergo a chemical transformation when burned
Contact us today to discuss your fire and smoke restoration needs.
Fire & Smoke Damage Services for Your Detroit, MI Business
In the hours and days following a structural fire, copious amounts of smoke, soot, and water used to battle the blaze permeate the building and its contents. That’s why time is a critical factor when dealing with commercial fire and smoke damage. The faster you act, the better chance you have of reducing your losses and salvaging your belongings.
Count on the rapid response team from Flood & Fire Solutions to provide you with fast, effective environmental controls designed to mitigate damage following a fire. Our around-the-clock emergency services include:
- Building inspection and fire damage assessment of the immediate area and adjoining rooms to determine the scope of the project
- Emergency fire damage repair, including tarping the roof, boarding up windows and doors, and shoring up walls or ceilings to prevent further damage
- Water removal and structural drying to keep mold and bacterial growth at bay
- Soot and smoke removal using specialized tools and techniques
- Cleaning and deodorization with industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment to remove unpleasant odors
- Content storage and cleaning to restore as many items to pre-fire condition as possible
- Reconstruction to make your building a viable place to conduct business once more
- Insurance claim assistance so you can get back on your feet with the least amount of stress possible
To learn more about our commercial fire damage services, or to schedule your initial inspection, please give us a call today.
Contact Flood & Fire Solutions
With over 60 years of combined experience, our team is prepared to provide expert fire restoration services for your commercial building in Detroit. We are pleased to offer 24/7 emergency services, so feel free to call us day or night to request assistance.
Time is of the essence after a commercial building fire—schedule fire and smoke damage services with us today!